Tencent Cloud entering into collaboration with Voicemod to introduce a more immersive virtual gaming experience
In a tweet made by the official Tencent Twitter handle, it has been announced that the Chinese game developing giant Tencent is entering into a collaboration with popular augmented and interactive voice developer Voicemod to bring a real-time voice-changing chat solution for games. It will allow players to customize their voices while in a game, including their own unique game characters, allowing for an even more immersive gaming experience. It also supports cross-platform applications on PC, mobile and web, covering the demands of gamers across consoles and devices.
Tencent and Voicemod collaboration on a new voice-changing chat solution
The real-time voice changing chat solution provides various tools and templates which can be utilized to apply on voice messages or even in real-time voice chat. Some of its features include:
- Customizable voices: This feature will allow the users to create their own customized voices in the Voicemod Voice lab. It will offer adjustable parameters such as bass, treble, pitch, reverb, etc to customize.
- HD sound quality: Ultra-low latency and crystal clear quality will provide the best audio experience to the users.
- Sound emojis: It will have numerous sound emojis which will trigger funny or scary or quirky sound effects at the press of a key which will make team chats more fun and interactive.
- 90+ preset sound templates: There will be more than 90 voice filters to choose from to apply to your voice. They include everything in the range of chipmunk to AI voices.
- Voice enhancer filter: This will allow users to enhance their regular voice by using pitch controls while still maintaining an HD quality of sound.
Tencent Cloud’s GME handles 1 billion minutes of service users every day and adapts to over 20,000 device models with well-tuned cloud parameters. GME provides support for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, web, Unity, Unreal, and Cocos and is adapted to 20,000+ terminals and numerous peripheral device models, ensuring a smooth voice chat experience across all platforms.
It is also trusted by more than 6,000 game developers and game publishers around the world. Thus, GME taking such a step in enhancing the in-game interactions and overall enjoyment will surely be a positive change for the betterment of the gaming community in the future. And it is certainly a change we can get behind and support.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.