Xenoblade Chronicles 3 ‘Future Redeemed’ Ex-Device, Affinity Chart and Affinity Views detailed, Rinka profiled and more
Last week, we learned that the final DLC in the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass launches today! Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass Vol. 4 – Future Redeemed is set before the events of Xenoblade Chronicles 3, and players join a cast of new and familiar characters in an original story scenario that connects all three installments in the Xenoblade Chronicles series. Today, we get another round of gameplay footage, plus a host of new information.
- this device reacts when a City survivor is nearby, and signals its location with sound and light
- find/rescue people and they will help you on your journey
- at Rest Spots, you can ask Nikol to mod the Ex-Device using various materials.
- you can add features that will prove useful while exploring the world or in battle
- the Ex-Device also offers info about undiscovered areas and can analyze enemies
- you earn Affinity Points when new characters are added to the Affinity Chart
- all registered characters have their own profile card
- each card features a number of Affinity Challenges
- if you complete them all, your bond with that character will deepen
- a deeper bond earns you more Affinity Points
- these are special events that occur at specific spots in the world
- enjoy conversations with characters while admiring the sceneries of Aionios
- you’ll also get some Affinity Points as bonus